Our November meeting was held on Friday, November 30 at the Girl Scouts campus on Upas Street.
We had a lot of books and models for our annual auction. Thank you to everyone for donating and for bidding! The money raised will be used to fund our annual pizza party next month!
A few items of note:
- The meeting and annual pizza party next month will be held on December 14th, not the 21st as originally scheduled. We apologize for any confusion.
- A the November meeting, the club officers proposed two changes to the club constitution –
- That elected officers serve a term of two years instead of one year. The reason for this is to keep from having to change names on club accounts too often and to ensure more continuity. This would also align the club to IPMS Nationals rules. If this proposal is accepted the currently serving officers would serve for one additional year, thus completing two year terms.
- That a new elected club officer – Assistant Treasurer, would be created, to better ensure that the club has continuous access to its funds.
- Please keep the above proposals in mind and be prepared to vote on them at the December meeting. Please email Secretary Joel Hendricks, Vice-President Richard Abraham or President Bob Ekstrom with any specific questions about these proposals.
Pictures from the meeting are below.